All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.52
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.39
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.08
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $79.81
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.14
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.09
- AU $17.07Trending at AU $23.44
About this product
- DescriptionNon-clinical drug safety evaluation, the assessment of the safety profile of therapeutic agents through the conduct of laboratory studies in in vitro systems and in animals, is an essential step in the progress of new pharmaceuticals heading toward the ultimate goal of clinical trials and, eventually, approval. In Drug Safety Evaluation: Methods and Protocols, expert researchers detail a compendium of analytical techlogies with a focus on clarity and applicability in real life laboratory practice. These meticulous contributions feature key topics such as acute to chronic general toxicity studies, histopathology studies, reproductive toxicity studies, getoxicity studies, safety pharmacology studies, investigative toxicity studies, and safety biomarker studies. As a volume in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology(TM) series, chapters include brief introductions to their respective subjects, lists of the necessary materials, step-by-step, readily reproducible protocols, and tips on troubleshooting and avoiding kwn pitfalls. Comprehensive and authoritative, Drug Safety Evaluation: Methods and Protocols serves as an ideal guide to this field, helpful to pharmaceutical scientists, toxicologists, biochemists, and molecular biologists as well as scientists from all other disciplines who wish to translate these thorough methods into their own work.
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication26/10/2010
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleMethods in Molecular Biology
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 691
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Note47 black & white tables, biography
- Weight997 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edited byJean-Charles Gautier
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.