All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.79
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.88
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $20.47Trending at AU $21.66
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.81
- AU $30.45Trending at AU $51.50
About this product
- DescriptionAlthough the specimen of choice in the US drug testing industry is urine, and serum in clinical medicine, interest has recently grown in the use of other matrices as drug testing media. This book provides researchers and forensic toxicologists with a convenient general text summarizing the state of kwledge today. Chapters focus specifically on the application of these practices to drugs of abuse. The up-to-date information provided is complemented with thorough references.
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication28/10/2010
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleForensic Science and Medicine
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Note6 black & white illustrations, 23 black & white tables, biography
- Weight326 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Edited byAmanda J. Jenkins
- Foreword byY.H. Caplan
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of hardcover 1st ed. 2008
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.