All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.41
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.16
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $32.99Trending at AU $40.00
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.20
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.15
About this product
- DescriptionNeed to kw more about a specific condition? These introductory volumes provide readable overviews of brain chemistry and function, the history of psychiatric drug treatment, possible adverse reactions, and alternative therapies This eighteen volume series will make psychiatric disorders and their treatments understandable to parents, teachers, and young people alike.
- Author(s)Shirley Brinkerhoff
- PublisherMason Crest Publishers
- Date of Publication15/06/2004
- SubjectReference & Home Learning
- Series TitlePsychiatric Disorders S.
- Place of PublicationBroomall
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMason Crest Publishers
- Content Notecolour photographs
- Weight445 g
- Width160 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.