All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other
Save on Other
- AU $41.40Trending at AU $43.70
- AU $27.42Trending at AU $32.20
- AU $34.09Trending at AU $42.06
- AU $11.71Trending at AU $12.51
- AU $29.95Trending at AU $30.50
- AU $27.52Trending at AU $29.11
- AU $25.41Trending at AU $27.72
About this product
- DescriptionDrug therapy management is a key topic for all nurses caring for patients with a rheumatologic condition. With nurses w required to prescribe, administer, monitor and review medication, this volume will help nurses develop their kwledge, skills and self-confidence to provide these services, while also advising on the benefits and risks of medication. This much-awaited second edition has been revised to address the changing face of clinical practice and distinct advances in this field, providing vital information on the latest drug treatments such as biological agents that suppress the disease and initiate remission, it will also advise on the use of selective and n-steroidal inflammatory drugs. Content is organised into comprehensive sections, with succinct chapters that discuss:* Rheumatologic conditions* Drug therapy* The role of the nurse* Patient education and adherence to drug therapy. In addition, new material explores biologic therapies; management of n-steroidal drugs; nurse prescribing; management of chronic pain; and case studies to inform clinical decision-making regarding drug therapy.
- Author BiographySarah RyanRGN, PhD, MSc, BSc, Cert ED, FRCN, Nurse Consultant Rheumatology, Haywood Hospital, Stoke on Trent, UK.As a consultant Nurse Dr Sarah Ryan is at the top of her profession and has a reputation respected throughout the clinical world. Sarah is Editor of Musculoskeletal Care, and a member of the Chief Nursing Officer's Practice Advisory Group and a Fellow of the Royal College of Nursing.
- Author(s)Sarah E. Ryan
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication16/03/2007
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleWiley Series in Nursing
- Place of PublicationHoboken
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white tables, figures
- Weight460 g
- Width151 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.