All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.95Trending at AU $23.55
- AU $32.88Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $44.08Trending at AU $51.53
- AU $23.80Trending at AU $32.83
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $21.72
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is the outcome of the First International Congress on Drugs and Alcohol to be held in Israel. Both the conference and this volume grew out of the need to overcome the specious man-made barriers which continue to separate intervention plans and efforts in the broad field of substance use and misuse. This need demands that all of us become aware t only of the differences which may separate our concerns, but also of the similarities in our goals and endeavors. We are obligated to draw together toward a common effort for the common good. The conference was designed to facilitate the exploration ot generic ~ssues. This volume is designed to document a variety of factors which are basic to the defining, selection, planning, implementation, and evaluation of substance use and misuse intervention. This book is t a traditional proceedings volume. Because the needs of a listening audience are quite different from those of the solitary reader, and the roles of a workshop or plenary session participant are also dissimilar from those of the reader, t all of the Congress presentations are included, and the articles that are included have undergone major revi- sions. Current intervention needs and options demand a broad spectrum of clearly defined roles for all who are or should be involved. Hence these issues, among others, served as guidelines in the preparation of the revised articles.
- Author(s)Stanley Einstein
- PublisherSpringer Science+Business Media
- Date of Publication01/01/1989
- SubjectSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPlenum Publishing Co.,N.Y.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1620 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.