All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.79Trending at AU $65.19
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.53
- AU $105.99Trending at AU $107.61
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.04
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.61
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.86
- AU $110.99Trending at AU $112.12
About this product
- DescriptionFor undergraduate courses in Chemistry, Biology, Sociology, Criminal Justice and Health and Drug Education. In this reliable reference, Liska addresses the effects of high-use, high-abuse drugs in America in a timely and straightforward fashion. Up-to-date research is reflected throughout, including coverage of street, over-the-counter, and prescriptive drugs. The Eighth Edition explores changing trends in personalized drug therapy and highlights the World Wide Web as a primary source of drug information. The presentation is accessible to the n-science major, yet comprehensive eugh for the practicing professional.
- Author BiographyKen Liska earned a Ph.D. in Pharmaceutical Chemistry from the University of Illinois and is a licensed pharmacist in that state. He taught college and university-level chemistry courses for 37 years. For 18 years his course, Drugs and the Human Body, drew hundreds of students at San Diego Mesa College. His scientific publications are in the areas of synthetic anti-cancer compounds and LSD analogs. Liska is also an Associate Editor of the Journal of Drug Education and Awareness. He lives in San Diego with his wife, Paula Meta Hoenecke Liska.
- Author(s)Ken Liska
- PublisherPearson Education (US)
- Date of Publication16/07/2008
- SubjectScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationUpper Saddle River
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrentice Hall
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight744 g
- Width178 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edition Statement8th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.