All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFeaturing exercises that can be played in practice and in actual performances, Drum Solos & Fill-ins for the Progressive Drummer contains 4-, 8-, and 16-bar solos plus fill-ins from several top drummers. This book is designed specifically to help the beginning drum student develop individual technique and musical ability. Special emphasis is placed on introducing students to 4-bar solos to improve drum solo skills. It also includes 13 pages of fill-ins. More challenging than Book 1, Book 2 features solos and fills inspired by one of the world's greatest drummers---Buddy Rich.
- Author(s)Ted Reed
- PublisherAlfred Publishing Co., Inc.
- Date of Publication01/12/1996
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Series TitleTed Reed Publications
- Series Part/Volume NumberBK 2
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAlfred Publishing Co., Inc.
- Out-of-print date10/03/2016
- Weight159 g
- Width221 mm
- Height292 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $60.69Trending at AU $73.28
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $20.38Trending at AU $26.08
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.18
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.