All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $20.42Trending at AU $30.71
- AU $7.43Trending at AU $11.95
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.01
- AU $56.57Trending at AU $60.36
- AU $11.92Trending at AU $15.93
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $23.74
- AU $19.95Trending at AU $22.87
About this product
- DescriptionFrom the acclaimed author of Desperate Highway ( A rare find... A unique opportunity to view the world of temptation, greed and excess. Two thumbs up -Charles Krogman), comes a searing collection of short stories depicting the ritualistic tortures and fantasies of the human world. Drunkenly speeding the reader down the road in a 1963 Impala, Stretch's characters tour the bizarre physical, emotional, and situational landscapes of the American lifestyle. From the factory to the mansion; from heartbreak to easy love; Drunk at Dawn is a reckless and unforgiving voyage into the isy darkness of your soul.
- Author BiographyJesse Stretch is a writer from Richmond, Virginia. You can learn heaps of strange and incredible things about him by visiting www.JesseStretch.com or by Google searching his full name.
- Author(s)Jesse Stretch
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication25/11/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectShort Stories & Fiction Anthologies
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight340 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Illustrator(s)MR Marshall Stretch
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.