All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA tough, edgy thriller...I wish like hell that my name were on the cover. (Wiley Cash, New York Times bestseller and winner of the 2014 Gold Dagger for This Dark Road to Mercy). Winner of the LA Times Book Award - Thriller/Mystery. Edgar Nominated for Best First Novel. When an elderly recluse discovers a corpse on his land, Officer Henry Farrell follows the investigation to strange places in the countryside, and into the depths of his own frayed soul. In Wild Thyme, Pennsylvania, secrets and feuds go back generations. The lone policeman in a small township on the sparse rthern border, Henry Farrell expected to spend his mornings hunting and fishing, his evenings playing old-time music. Instead, he has watched the dual encroachment of fracking companies and drug dealers bring money and troubles to the area. As a second body turns up, Henry's search for the killer opens old wounds and dredges up ancient crimes which some people desperately want to keep hidden. With vivid characters and flawless pacing, Tom Bouman immerses readers in this changing landscape. In these derelict woods, full of whitetail deer and history, the hunt is on...
- Author BiographyTom Bouman is a former book editor and musician who lives with his wife and daughter in northeastern Pennsylvania.
- Author(s)Tom Bouman
- PublisherFaber & Faber
- Date of Publication02/04/2015
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFaber & Faber
- Weight231 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edition StatementMain
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $30.40Trending at AU $32.16
- AU $56.25Trending at AU $57.42
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $85.49
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $31.65
- AU $46.01Trending at AU $53.17
- AU $12.61Trending at AU $13.09
- AU $41.46Trending at AU $49.86
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.