All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.85
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is a must-have reference to dry etching techlogy for semiconductors, which will enable engineers to develop new etching processes for further miniaturization and integration of semiconductor integrated circuits. The author describes the device manufacturing flow, and explains in which part of the flow dry etching is actually used. The content is designed as a practical guide for engineers working at chip makers, equipment suppliers and materials suppliers, and university students studying plasma, focusing on the topics they need most, such as detailed etching processes for each material (Si, SiO2, Metal etc) used in semiconductor devices, etching equipment used in manufacturing fabs, explanation of why a particular plasma source and gas chemistry are used for the etching of each material, and how to develop etching processes. The latest, key techlogies are also described, such as 3D IC Etching, Dual Damascene Etching, Low-k Etching, Hi-k/Metal Gate Etching, FinFET Etching, Double Patterning etc.
- Author BiographyKazuo Nojiri is a CTO of Lam Research Japan. He has 37 years of experience in semiconductor industry. Prior to joining Lam in 2000, he worked for Hitachi Ltd. for 25 years, where he held numerous management positions for Dry Etching and Device Integration. He is also known as a pioneer in the research field of charging damage. He published 38 technical papers and 3 books. In 1984 he was awarded the Okouchi Memorial Prize for the development of ECR plasma etching technology.
- Author(s)Kazuo Nojiri
- PublisherSpringer International Publishing AG
- Date of Publication25/10/2014
- LanguageEnglish & Japanese
- SubjectElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Place of PublicationCham
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintSpringer International Publishing AG
- Content Note123 black & white illustrations, 5 black & white tables, biography
- Weight368 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.