All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.07
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.58
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $96.28
- AU $59.39Trending at AU $61.38
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides recent advances in research on drying of particulate and porous materials. It is based on a selection of papers presented at the XI Polish Drying Symposium 2005. The contributions cover theoretical, as well as experimental and modeling research on heat and mass transfer processes during drying of porous material and fluidized beds. The book is a pioneering contribution to the science and techlogy of drying of particulate solids.
- Date of Publication17/09/2014
- SubjectIndustrial Chemistry & Manufacturing
- Place of PublicationDordrecht
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- Content Notebiography
- Weight373 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edited byStefan Jan Kowalski
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.