Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.84
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.82
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.31
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.95
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.00
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $28.26
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.32
About this product
- DescriptionHockey strength & conditioning expert David Pollitt takes the reader through the most comprehensive manual ever written on the subject of physical training for hockey. This fully illustrated reference provides both the theory and practical information for coaches, players, trainers and teams to make the most of dryland training.
- Author BiographyFor a quarter century Coach David Pollitt has been helping ice hockey players get to the next level with his comprehensive dryland training methods. He is internationally recognized as THE ice hockey dryland training expert, and through DP Hockey (www.dphockey.com) Coach Dave has coached thousands of players at all levels who can testify that his training programs and advice are the penultimate in dryland training.
- Author(s)David Pollitt
- PublisherOptimal Performance
- Date of Publication01/11/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectWinter Sports
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOptimal Performance
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight717 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.