All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $24.37Trending at AU $30.79
- AU $68.55Trending at AU $73.46
- AU $19.97Trending at AU $22.93
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.05
- AU $13.17Trending at AU $13.71
- AU $27.95Trending at AU $29.44
- AU $12.36Trending at AU $14.10
About this product
- DescriptionThe woman turned her steely gaze onto Hana and the men stopped talking. Logan's grey eyes pierced her soul. They were alight and sparkling, more animated than she had ever seen them, but there was a depth of something she had t previously encountered. He looked like a moth which deliberately flies too near a flame, thrill seeking. Hana Du Rose is newly married and pregnant. Widowhood has left her raising children alone before, but she might have to repeat the experience as her new husband is arrested, suspected of a serious assault on a colleague. Career criminal, Michael Laval is actively pursuing her, demanding the object in Hana's possession and won't stop until he gets it. But does it belong to him or to someone else? As the school they work at throws its doors open for an annual event, Hana is left vulnerable to attack and Logan is forced to take drastic measures to protect her. But Logan Du Rose is hiding something from his wife. He has some answers but they are going to cost him dearly. To make matters worse, the lives of the newlyweds are complicated by past relationships which creep spitefully into their marriage and threaten to ruin everything. Dreadful secrets find their way out into the open at the worst possible moments and as death pays a visit to the Du Roses, a damaging truth is revealed and Logan's life comes crashing down, detonating his legacy from the inside. Only time will tell if the Du Roses can recover from this. This is the third of the Hana Du Rose Mysteries.
- Author BiographyK T Bowes lives in New Zealand between the Hakarimata Ranges and the Waikato River, where many of her novels are set. Raised in England to soldiering parents, she has lived in four different countries, settling in New Zealand in 2006 with her husband and four children. The dumbest thing she ever did was jump out of a plane at 2000 feet, attached to a fragile piece of silk because a friend asked her to. The best thing she ever did was marry her husband after knowing him only a few months and the scariest thing was arriving at Auckland Airport with a one-way ticket, four small children and a suitcase each. K T Bowes loves painting Folk Art and landscapes as well as writing. She shares her home with her husband, a fickle ginger cat and often a crazy horse or two in the paddock.
- Author(s)K T Bowes
- Date of Publication01/06/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight558 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.