All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $13.90Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.55
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.18
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.24
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.85
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $79.99
About this product
- DescriptionAn invative approach to historical records assesses how evidence claims and policy arguments were put forth in the royal courts of early China.
- Author BiographyGarret P. S. Olberding is Assistant Professor of History at the University of Oklahoma.
- Author(s)Garret P. S. Olberding
- PublisherState University of New York Press
- Date of Publication02/07/2013
- SubjectRegional History
- Series TitleSUNY Series in Chinese Philosophy and Culture
- Place of PublicationAlbany, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintState University of New York Press
- Weight408 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.