All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe street bikes are a spin-off of the racing machines. For homologation 200 850s were built for sale with 16-inch rims, full electrics but with a de-tuned engine to produce about 100hp. Alongside the ordinary production bikes were the 888 SP Series of which the Roche-replica is the most powerful, recording 122bhp. Over the years the series became gradually more refined and forgiving, going down to 108bhp. In 1992 the 851 had the same specification as the SP4 apart from styling and in 1993 the Strada was given the 888 engine. This is a book of contemporary road and comparison tests, specification and technical data, long-term reports, new model introductions, racing. Models covered include: - 850, 851 Superbike, 888, 851DS, 888SPS, 888SP3, 851 Sport, 851 Strada, 888 Strada, 888 SPO, Cagiva 916, 888 SP5.'
- PublisherBrooklands Books Ltd
- Date of Publication01/09/2002
- SubjectRoad & Motor Vehicles: General Interest
- Series TitleBrooklands Books Road Tests Series
- Place of PublicationCobham, Surrey
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBrooklands Books Ltd
- Content Note400ill.(some col.).
- Weight408 g
- Width200 mm
- Height270 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Edited byR. M. Clarke
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.90Trending at AU $23.55
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $75.38
- AU $32.88Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $17.45Trending at AU $19.79
- AU $44.07Trending at AU $51.53
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.