All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $93.26
- AU $28.71Trending at AU $30.90
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $30.95Trending at AU $33.19
About this product
- DescriptionThere's a fine line between house guest and house pest, your best friend and your worst enemy, and it's important to kw when those relationships have passed the point of return. These platonic relationships are just as significant, often taking up more time both literally and emotionally, than romantic ones. So what happens when the honeymoon is over and these relationships turn sour? We've been given an arsenal of advice to help navigate the romantic break up, and yet, one has told us how to break up with those other people in our lives - until w. Delivering a mix of humour and prescriptive advice, Jodyne Speyer has arrived to put us out of our misery, and teach us how to speak up, once and for all. Dump 'Em will give us the tools we need to end all of our unwanted relationships, guiding us through every stage, from recognising the warning signs of when we should dump someone, to telling us just what to say (and what t to say) when the dumping gets tough, all the while teaching us to master the art of the break up. Each chapter uses clever sidebars filled with useful tips, facts and anecdotes, and will also feature 'personality types' for us to try out when ending a relationship. The chapters will also include expert advice for each situation; for example, Sarah Silverman will tell us exactly how to dump a member of your family, Kato Kaelin will discuss the best ways to go about dumping your houseguest, and Thomas Mesereau (who represented Michael Jackson, Robert Blake, among others) chimes in on how to dump your lawyer.
- Author BiographyJodyne L. Speyer is a writer and a recovering avoidant who lives and works in Los Angeles. She has produced documentaries for National Geographic and worked on such shows as Joe Millionaire, Shear Genius, and The Supreme Court of Comedy. She has successfully dumped hundreds of people, not always on her own behalf.
- Author(s)Jodyne L. Speyer
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication01/04/2009
- SubjectMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWilliam Morrow Paperbacks
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight263 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.