Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.19
- AU $70.86Trending at AU $126.99
- AU $6.83Trending at AU $10.45
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.54
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.31
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.48
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.72
About this product
- DescriptionIn 2011, monitoring was conducted to follow up on a 2005 survey of dune vegetation habitat and for continued development of a long-term vegetation monitoring protocol for this ecosystem. In 2005, thirty vegetation sampling sites were established in what was then dune grassland habitat throughout Cape Cod National Seashore (CACO), arranged along seven transects running perpendicular to the coastline from Chatham to Provincetown. Each site consisted of two 10x10-m plots. In addition to distance from coastline, sites were characterized by integrating GIS techlogy to assess landscape changes and succession.
- Author(s)Stephen M Smith
- Date of Publication31/07/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectNatural History: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight150 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.