All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $69.12Trending at AU $73.25
- AU $84.17Trending at AU $91.13
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $83.49
- AU $12.76Trending at AU $15.08
- AU $11.68Trending at AU $16.38
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.67
- AU $21.57Trending at AU $24.15
About this product
- DescriptionNo sooner do we search for truth do we find nine people willing to lie to us and only one speaker of truth out of every ten. Imagine then the weight we should give to the words of a man who was one in a million when it came to telling the world the truth through humor and wit. This collection is one author's letter of appreciation to the literary father who inspired his work and the work of so many others. Dunking Tralfamadore: The Lessons Vonnegut Wanted to Teach Us decodes and updates the truths of the great Hoosier and entertains with stories inspired by Vonnegut's writing. The voice of reason and wit cant be stymied by death, it can only change speakers.
- Author BiographyAdam is a noted winner of trivial awards, recipient of dust-gathering degrees, and author of oft-overlooked literature. A native of the west coast, he is currently rounding out the fourth corner of the country in the Massachusetts Pioneer Valley. His time is split between being an iconoclastic writer and mercenary rhetoric professor.
- Author(s)Adam Griffith
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication06/04/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight104 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.