The selected item is no longer available.
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $85.00+ AU $11.00 postage
- Used condition
- Sold by dam01000
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- Product DescriptionGet the classic sounds of Eric Clapton and Jimi Hendrix with the Dunlop GCB-95 guitar pedal. The die-cast construction of this Dunlop guitar pedal makes it durable for withstanding the harshest conditions. This versatile pedal gives you more treble when you toe down and more bass when you heel down. The true bypass on this Dunlop guitar pedal offers you a rich tone and sound. The Dunlop GCB-95 is suitable for metal, hard rock and classic rock musicians.
- ModelCry Baby
- TypeWah Wah
- Height63.5 mm
- Input Connector1/4 Mono Jack,1/4" Jack
- Input Impedance1000000 ohms
- Output Connector1/4 Mono Jack,1/4" Jack
- Power SupplyAC Adaptor,Battery
- Power9 V
- Weight1.68 kg
- Width254 mm
Most relevant reviews
- simart1609 Mar, 2017by
A beautiful pedal
This would have got 4.5 stars if I could do half-star ratings. The added volume boost and flexible Q controls make the sound customisable to various instrument, amp, and pickup styles and settings. Sound quality, and lack of noise are terrific. The only thing that stops me giving it 5 stars is the lack of physical movement in the mechanics of the pedal. There is not a great amount of movement between full-bass and full-treble. This just means you need to be more subtle in foot movement, especially when wider range settings are selected. Very happy to have it. A quality product.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
- bjkiwee29 Dec, 2016by
not the same
I bought this pedal hoping it would be the same as my GCB95 from the nineties.. alas, it sounds quite different. I've since ordered a replacement fasel inductor, as suggested by Jim Dunlop Tech department. I do think it should sound the same if it has the same model designation.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
- topsypops07 Feb, 2012by
Excellent product, great value for money. Great for the budget guitarist
Was in need of a good wah pedal, difficult to find such a thing on a tight budget; thankfully I managed to pick this baby up on the cheap. It works like a charm, does what it's meant to. It may not be the best wah on the market or have any extra, special features but in my opinion it is one of the best value out there and definitely if you are on a budget this is a great wah without having to fork out hundreds of dollars.
- twizzlealive07 Apr, 2012by
Terrific product - all Cry Baby pedals should be made like this!
Bought this Cry Baby because my trusty one of 20 years died. But the old Cry Bay had no light to tell you if it were on. This could result in some surprise on stage - some major treble blasts or some toneless starts to solos. This Cry Bay tells you it is on by the Green LED on its side, and its voice does not change my amp's voice - the True Bypass adaptation takes care of that. Love this Cry Baby
- crabtrapbob04 Dec, 2012by
hearing my son play his guitar with his cry baby pedel
I bought the effects pedal for my son ,and he loves it.He plays all his Jimmy Hendrix licks like Jimmy did,It was a great price and the cry baby is the best wha wha pedal you can get. Regards Rob
Best-selling in Wah & Volume
Save on Wah & Volume
- AU $95.00Trending at AU $98.90
- AU $130.00Trending at AU $140.30