Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.29
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.66
- AU $92.35Trending at AU $103.70
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.66
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.45
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.67
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $23.62
About this product
- DescriptionThe much-anticipated final instalment of the Wool trilogy. The next Hunger Games. (The Sunday Times). Thrilling, thought-provoking and memorable...one of dystopian fiction's masterpieces alongside the likes of 1984 and Brave New World. (Daily Express). In the aftermath of the uprising, the people of Silo 18 are coming to terms with a new order. Some embrace the change, others fear the unkwn; ne have control of their fate. The Silo is still in danger. There are those set on its destruction. Jules kws they must be stopped. The battle has been won. The war is just beginning.
- Author BiographyHugh Howey spent eight years living on boats and working as a yacht captain for the rich and famous. It wasn't until the love of his life carried him away from these vagabond ways that he began to pursue literary adventures, rather than literal ones. Hugh wrote and self-published his first adult novel, Wool, which won rave reviews and praise from readers. Dust is the final part of the trilogy. Hugh lives in Jupiter, Florida, with his wife Amber and their dog Bella.
- Author(s)Hugh Howey
- Date of Publication24/10/2013
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Series TitleWool Trilogy
- Series Part/Volume Number3
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight545 g
- Width154 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine31 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.