All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNo matter where you cook, cast iron can do it all! Rediscover what our grandparents always knew: cast iron cookware produces mouthwatering food that practically slides out of the pan. Versatile eugh to go from stovetop to oven, cast iron works equally well on grills and over campfires, and clean up is a breeze. Dutch Oven and Cast Iron Cooking offers complete instructions for using the classic Dutch oven to bake, simmer or roast your way to delicious food. 50 recipes are provided for breakfast, breads, main dishes, side dishes, and desserts. The book includes valuable tips for seasoning, cleaning, drying and storing cast iron cookware. Perfect for any camp enthusiast, each recipe includes instructions for both indoor and outdoor cooking methods.
- Author BiographyPeg Couch is an amateur seamstress and book acquisition editor at Fox Chapel Publishing. She served as the style editor for Tree Craft and editor of the Illustrated Guide to Sewing Series. Fox Chapel Publishing crafts information for a hands on world. With over 350 backlist titles, two magazines and over 90 new books each year - Fox Chapel specializes in educating and inspiring crafters working in a variety of mediums including sewing, woodworking and others.
- Author(s)Peg Couch
- PublisherFox Chapel Publishing
- Date of Publication01/11/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationEast Petersberg
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFox Chapel Publishing
- Content Note, colour illustrations
- Weight499 g
- Width194 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.88Trending at AU $23.55
- AU $67.12Trending at AU $75.38
- AU $32.88Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $20.38Trending at AU $26.52
- AU $29.12Trending at AU $29.58
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.