Save on Fiction Books
- AU $92.81Trending at AU $103.28
- AU $67.16Trending at AU $74.36
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $22.57
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.39
- AU $30.11Trending at AU $35.99
- AU $28.50Trending at AU $30.66
- AU $27.86Trending at AU $29.04
About this product
- DescriptionHammermane Sledgit wasn't even born when the dwarf kingdom of the Long Tower fell to an unfathomable monstrous horde, causing his dwarven kin to scatter to all parts of Uria. Ever since he was a boy, he had been told the tales of grandeur and prominence of the lost kingdom, and it was his father's dying wish that he fulfill a family oath to restore the ancient glory of their people. Problems arise with Hammermane's reclaiming of a title that many would prefer forgotten - the dwarves themselves debate whether or t if they even needed a king anymore especially one, in their eyes, who had abandoned them so long ago. The opportunistic giants who have enslaved most of the dwarven people are less kind adding to the troubled heir's burdens by tasking him with a list of impossible demands. Not only does Hammermane have to prove himself to be who he says he is since the line of the kings was thought broken, he has to steal away a kraken's treasure trove to purchase his kin from the giants' t-so-tender care. Hammermane and friends take to the road in a whirlwind search for a sea monster's hidden lair, and find themselves running from all manner of vengeful monsters, greddy pirates and subtle sorcery. More often than t they find themselves to be hunted instead of the hunters, and it would seem as if the whole world means to prevent them from achieving their quest.
- Author BiographyR. C. Wyatt is a new author who was born and raised in rural South Carolina. R.C. Wyatt makes his living as an Instrumentation and Electronics Specialist, and in his free time he coaches YMCA Soccer. He has been a fantasy buff for most of his life. He is a dedicated husband and father, loves the great outdoors, and only wishes to entertain people with his books. This is his first novel to be published, though many more books are ready for publication.
- Author(s)R C Wyatt
- Date of Publication01/07/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight408 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.