All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.88Trending at AU $23.68
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $73.52
- AU $32.89Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.32
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.67
- AU $44.12Trending at AU $51.80
- AU $41.91Trending at AU $52.43
About this product
- DescriptionDo you want God's blessings in your life? A vital awe-inspiring relationship with the true One who created all things? Do you lack something? Dwell by the well!
- Author BiographyPaula Wallace grew up and graduated from college in Colorado; then moved to Texas to teach children in a christian school. While in Texas, she met, fell in love with, and married Richard Wallace. Richard founded Temple Baptist Church twenty-five years ago, and Paula has kept busy being a wife, mother, christian school teacher, and choir member. The Lord has blessed the church, bringing it from the beginning five adults to a membership exceeding three thousand. Paula currently teaches a Ladies' Bible Study Class and speaks to ladies' groups and seminars. She has four charming children; two by birth, and two by marriage. She feels that the terms son-in-law and daughter-in-law simply do not do justice to these two whom God has so richly added to the family. The Wallaces currently reside in Texas, where Temple Baptist recently relocated to the town of Flower Mound. Paula has realized that many christians lack the joy that comes from a vital, dynamic, personal relationship with Christ, and hopes to encourage believers everywhere to seek more of Him!
- Author(s)Paula Wallace
- PublisherTrafford Publishing
- Date of Publication19/12/2003
- SubjectChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Place of PublicationVictoria
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintTrafford Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight173 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine8 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.