All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPopular workshop teacher shares her superb approach. Open your eyes to an explosion of color and creative techniques in the dye pans. Learn how to add fascinating dimension to your textile projects. Any textile artist or crafter will be inspired with new, exciting ways to add intensity and texture. Step-by-step lessons show how to create balance, using color on wool. The 20 techniques explored include spot dyeing, painting, overlay, shibori, and other great ways of playing with color. Find out why everyone has the skills to dye wool, learn color theory, and find their color voice.
- Author(s)Karen Schellinger
- PublisherSchiffer Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication01/02/2010
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationAtglen
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSchiffer Publishing Ltd
- Content Note627 color illus.
- Weight1600 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine28 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.76Trending at AU $7.37
- AU $26.06Trending at AU $30.72
- AU $21.95Trending at AU $26.77
- AU $29.30Trending at AU $31.81
- AU $70.85Trending at AU $79.83
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $15.67
- AU $23.78Trending at AU $26.94
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.