All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $68.88Trending at AU $78.76
- AU $40.37Trending at AU $43.73
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $23.91Trending at AU $26.88
- AU $11.39Trending at AU $14.07
- AU $19.14Trending at AU $24.11
- AU $13.26Trending at AU $16.13
About this product
- DescriptionRuth's old friend Dan Golding thinks he has made a discovery that will change archaeology forever - but he needs Ruth's help. Then, Dan is killed in a fire, leaving Ruth with one clue: the tomb of the Raven King. DCI Nelson is also rediscovering the past. He meets his friend Sandy Macleod, w at Blackpool CID, who tells him there are mysterious circumstances surrounding Dan's death. A Neo-Nazi group at Dan's University has been making threats and could be involved. Many of Dan's colleagues seem fearful and have secrets to hide. Ruth is drawn into the mystery, and where she goes, so does her daughter, Kate. This time, it's t just Ruth's life at risk.
- Author BiographyElly Griffiths was born in London. She read English at King's College, London and worked in publishing for many years. Her bestselling series of Ruth Galloway novels, featuring a forensic archaeologist, are set in Norfolk, while her new series is based in 1950s Brighton. She lives near Brighton with her husband, an archaeologist, and their two children.
- Author(s)Elly Griffiths
- PublisherQuercus Publishing
- Date of Publication31/01/2013
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintQuercus Publishing
- Out-of-print date25/05/2015
- Width156 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine36 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.