Save on Fiction Books
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $72.53
- AU $92.82Trending at AU $103.78
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.72
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $22.68
- AU $30.11Trending at AU $36.16
- AU $41.02Trending at AU $43.51
- AU $19.73Trending at AU $22.71
About this product
- DescriptionThe granddaughter of a prominent politician is missing. Silva and his team find her in Manaus, a jungle hellhole on the Amazon where an evil female doctor is making gory snuff films. Silva must overcome his own department s indifference and the corrupt local cops before he can obtain a semblance of justice for the victims.
- Author Biography<b>Leighton Gage</b> has spent many years in Brazil, where he maintains a home. He also lives in Miami and spends part of the year in the Netherlands. His previous books in the Chief Inspector Mario Silva series, <i>Blood of the Wicked</i> and <i>Buried Strangers</i>, are also available.
- Author(s)Leighton Gage
- PublisherSoho Crime
- Date of Publication01/12/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Series TitleSoho Crime
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSoho Crime
- Weight227 g
- Width127 mm
- Height188 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.