CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $17.00Trending at AU $18.54
- AU $9.34Trending at AU $15.47
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $25.74
- AU $14.96Trending at AU $23.00
- AU $10.15Trending at AU $12.65
- AU $20.68Trending at AU $23.42
- AU $19.66Trending at AU $22.04
About this product
- DescriptionJoin Tara in the second book of the Dying Thoughts series as she faces new challenges. Tara Leverton has a 'gift'. Up until recently it has been kept a secret from everyone. Things have certainly changed. For one, Tara has a best friend, Kaolin. For ather, Kaolin, her dad and the police kw about her 'gift'. She's got the chance to help them solve murders - actually make a difference, one that doesn't involve doing homework on time. When tragedy strikes can Tara be the eyes seeing things that one was supposed to see?
- Author BiographyJoey Paul is an indie author, exploring the young adult crime genre. She has released eight books in total so far, with a ninth due out in the summer of 2016. Her current works include the Dying Thoughts series, and she is planning to start writing the last book. She usually writes crime and mystery fiction, with a paranormal twist, but she has been known to dabble in contemporary romance and general fiction. She is writing her fifteenth and sixteenth books at the moment, having recently finished her last two. Joey is disabled and a recent graduate from The Open University with a BA (Hons) in Health & Social Care. When not reading medical textbooks, she enjoys reading crime novels, medical dramas and young adult novels. When she's out and about, she likes looking for Tupperware in the woods with GPS satellites, otherwise known as geocaching. And when she's not doing THAT, she's sleeping! She's 34 and has been writing since she was retired from her job on medical grounds at the age of 19. She plans to write for as long as she has ideas or until someone tells her to stop!
- Author(s)Joey Paul
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication19/02/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight404 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.