All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $56.25Trending at AU $57.63
- AU $70.99Trending at AU $74.50
- AU $73.74Trending at AU $86.12
- AU $68.01Trending at AU $77.28
- AU $61.13Trending at AU $61.77
- AU $65.85Trending at AU $79.20
- AU $11.89Trending at AU $18.44
About this product
- DescriptionWith seasonal crowds flocking to its sandy beaches, lively downtown shops, and the Berry Basket, a berry emporium with something for everyone, the lakeshore village of Oriole Point is ripe for summer fun--and murder. Much has changed for Marlee Jacob since she returned to Oriole Point, Michigan, three years ago. Between running the Berry Basket, dodging local gossip, and whipping up strawberry muffins, smoothies, and margaritas to celebrate the town's first annual Strawberry Moon Bash, the twenty-nine-year-old hardly has time for her fiance, let alone grim memories of her old life in New York . . . But unfortunately for Marlee, Oriole Point is muddled with secrets of its own. First her friend Natasha disappears after an omius dream. Next the seediest man in town threatens to crush her business. Then an unkwn person nearly kills her on the night of the Bash. When she discovers a dead body while searching for Natasha, Marlee realizes she'll have to foil a killer's plot herself--before the past permanently stains her future. Strawberry picking at its finest. Dying for Strawberries has it all. Delicious small town ambience, tasty cast of characters, and a plot so satisfying you'll want to return for ather serving of the Berry Basket Mysteries. --Gail Oust, author of the Spice Shop Mysteries Whoever said small town life is dull never visited Oriole Point, Michigan! Marlee Jacob has eugh humor and pluck to keep her lakeside town happily complicated for years to come. --Laurie Cass, author of the Cat Bookmobile Mystery series Sharon Farrow whips up the perfect recipe for a great cozy. Dying for Strawberries boasts a charming setting, a feisty heroine, and a smart mystery. What a treat! --Cindy Brown, Agatha-minated author of the Ivy Meadows mysteries.
- Author BiographySharon Farrow is also the co-author of Wouldn't It Be Deadly, a Henry Higgins and Eliza Doolittle mystery series written under the joint pseudonym D.E. Ireland. Her story A Taste For Foxglove, appeared in Ellery Queen Mystery Magazine, and has been optioned for film by producer/screenwriter Jon Bachmann. Her profile can be found on LinkedIn, Goodreads, Amazon, Facebook, and Twitter. Sharon is an active member of the Authors Guild, Science Fiction Writers of America, and Sisters in Crime.
- Author(s)Sharon Farrow
- PublisherKensington Publishing
- Date of Publication25/10/2016
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintKensington Publishing
- Weight159 g
- Width105 mm
- Height171 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.