All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.88
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $14.45Trending at AU $21.10
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.07
- AU $35.37Trending at AU $37.41
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.81
About this product
- DescriptionEvery day, ather senior citizen is at risk due to a lack of good, oral hygiene. The bacteria, left uncontrolled, can lead to pneumonia, diabetes, stroke, heart attack and a host of other ailments that can result in an early and unnecessary death. These tragic stories are avoidable and quality of life can be improved by simple, consistent and effective oral care practices. Find out what you need to kw and what you need to do, to assure this doesn't happen to the ones you love, care for, or treat.
- Author BiographyAngie Stone founded HyLife, a network of committed, dental hygienists who make it their quest to provide oral care to those who need it the most. A thirty year, veteran of the dental profession, she has served patients as a dental assistant and clinical hygienist. Her original research was published in Integrative Medicine. She is a popular guest speaker across the United States.
- Author(s)Angie Stone
- PublisherIndie Books International
- Date of Publication06/03/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectDentistry & Dental Nursing
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIndie Books International
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight141 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.