CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.35
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $92.35Trending at AU $104.01
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.87
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.50
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.75
- AU $10.20Trending at AU $13.49
About this product
- DescriptionAs a teenager Alexis Carter enjoys the thought of men, with many men going in and out of her mothers' house unanunced; it's secret that men are on the top of Alexis's to-do-list. But when an incent game of truth or dare between her female friends uncovers more than just a few truths, Alexis Carter quickly finds out that her curiosity for women would unfold into a surge of feelings for which she never knew existed. Will Alexis Carter continue in her lustful pursuit of women as a young adult? Or would she decide to take the road of faith and follow after a path of righteousness for her souls' sake? Alexis Carter is Dying To Be Straight! Too and it might just take an act of God to lead her and guide her on the path of heterosexuality. What would you do if the feelings you once knew to be so--- wrong, w made you feel so right? How would you react if your sexuality was under attack?
- Author BiographyDying To Be Straight! Too is Michael D. Beckford's seventh published book. His books have been read internationally and praised by many for their faith based themes. This is the second book in the Dying To Be Straight! Series.
- Author(s)Michael D Beckford
- PublisherSpeak Publishing
- Date of Publication08/09/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpeak Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight372 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.