All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $35.30Trending at AU $38.10
- AU $14.11Trending at AU $24.25
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.18
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.96
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.38
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.99
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.48
About this product
- DescriptionMy true account of growing up on a storybook farm, experiencing a killer tornado, surviving teenage confusion, an adventurous four-year ride on a submarine, t maturing into your regular adult, discovering the world is t a bowl of cherries, a crash to the bottom, and, finally, accepting that the only person responsible for me, is me. But first I had to descend into the deep depths of the emotional chasm. Following that is my most recent short fiction Waiting to Die a tale of today and the coming, feared, pandemic.
- Author BiographyJames W. Nelson has been telling stories most of his life. Some of his first memories happened during recess in a one-room country schoolhouse. His little friends, eyes wide, would gather round and listen to every hastily-imagined word. It was a beginning. Fascinated by the world beginning to open, he remembers listening to the teacher read to all twelve kids in the eight grades. Writing held off until the navy, where he kept a sparse journal. But the memory banks were beginning to fill.
- Author(s)James W Nelson
- Date of Publication24/12/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectAutobiography: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight272 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.