All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $39.95Trending at AU $54.70
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.60
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.63
- AU $18.90Trending at AU $23.23
- AU $26.38Trending at AU $38.31
- AU $53.34Trending at AU $56.23
- AU $28.48Trending at AU $29.68
About this product
- DescriptionDynamic Learning Networks: Models and Cases in Action represents an attempt to provide a network perspective of organizational learning to drive dynamic competition through extended firm learning processes. This edited volume, contributed by worldwide experts in the field, provides academics and company managers with an extended view of organizational learning networks from real cases and different perspectives. Dynamic Learning Networks: Models and Cases in Action is based on the workshop, Managing Uncertainty and Competition through Dynamic Learning Networks. It was organized by the E-Business Management Section of Scuola Superiore ISUFI - University of Salento (Italy) - and held in Ostuni (Italy) in July 2008. Dynamic Learning Networks: Models and Cases in Action is designed for a professional audience, composed of researchers and practitioners working in corporate learning. This volume is also suitable for advanced-level students in computer science.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication12/10/2010
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note17 black & white illustrations, 3 colour illustrations, 2 black & white tables, biography
- Weight314 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Edited byGiustina Secundo,Professor Aldo Romano
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of hardcover 1st ed. 2009
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.