All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.20
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.08
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.02
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.83
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.26
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.87
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.98
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is an integrated work published in two volumes. The first volume treats the basic Markov process and its variants; the second, semi-Markov and decision processes. It equips readers to formulate, analyze, and evaluate simple and advanced Markov models of systems, ranging from genetics to space engineering to marketing. 1971 edition.
- Author(s)Ronald A. Howard
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication29/06/2007
- SubjectScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleDover Books on Mathematics
- Series Part/Volume Number2
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight744 g
- Width159 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.