All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.06
- AU $70.86Trending at AU $126.78
- AU $6.83Trending at AU $10.44
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.49
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.41
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.65
About this product
- DescriptionGets traders and investors up to speed on the hottest new approach to predicting the markets One of the most talked--about new forecasting tools in todaya s international markets, dynamic technical analysis (DTA) arms traders and investors with unprecedented insights into market volatility, price changes, and market trends. DTA is also a valuable money management tool and is much easier for money managers to master than traditional technical analysis techniques. The first practical introduction to this powerful new approach, Dynamic Technical Analysis provides readers with all the tools and kw--how necessary to unlock the full power of DTA. aeo The only guide devoted exclusively to a powerful new forecasting technique aeo Uses numerous real--world trading examples to quickly acquaint readers with state--of--the art DTA principles and practices Phillippe Cahen (Paris, France) is Head of Technical Analysis for Credit Lyonnais Capital Markets in Paris.
- Author BiographyPHILIPPE CAHEN is Head of Technical Analysis at Credit Lyonnais Capital Markets in Paris. A highly experienced practitioner, he has been using technical analysis since 1970, and for the past thirty years has been regularly consulting, training and speaking at conferences, as well as lecturing on various advanced academic courses. He is the author of numerous works on the subject of technical analysis, including Analyse Technique Dynamique (Economica, 1998), of which this book is a translation.
- Author(s)Philippe Cahen
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication09/04/2001
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Series TitleWiley Trading Advantage Series
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight372 g
- Width161 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.