All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.48
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.31
- AU $36.78Trending at AU $38.13
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.65
- AU $33.36Trending at AU $36.24
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.49
- AU $23.12Trending at AU $33.89
About this product
- DescriptionThere are a lot of workflow templates that are delivered with Dynamics AX 2012, but that doesn't mean that those are the only ones that you can use. Developing new workflow templates and actions are pretty straight forward and you can easily extend out the system to incorporate other workflow scenarios that have t been added yet. In this blueprint we will work through one example and show you how you can develop your own workflow process for product approvals that allow you to submit, track and approve the product review process.
- Author BiographyMurray Fife is a Microsoft Dynamics AX MVP, author of Extending Dynamics AX 2012 Cookbook, and Solution Architect at I.B.I.S. Inc with over 18 years of experience in the software industry. Like most people in this industry he has paid his dues as a developer, an implementation consultant, a trainer, and now spend most of his days working with companies solving their problems with the Microsoft suite of products, specializing in the Dynamics(R) AX solutions. His walkthroughs and prototypes for Dynamics(R) AX can be found on his personal blog site (A Tinkerers Notebook - atinkerersnotebook.com) and also on his SlideShare account (slideshare.net/murrayfife) waiting for you to learn from them. Additionally other tips and information on Dynamics AX can be found on his other blog sites (Extending Dynamics AX -extendingdynamicsax.com and Dynamics AX Tip of the Day -dynamicsaxtipoftheday.com).
- Author(s)Murray Fife
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication14/11/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight163 g
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.