All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.09
- AU $32.48Trending at AU $38.03
- AU $28.53Trending at AU $29.47
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.57
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $39.95
- AU $11.25Trending at AU $14.82
- AU $25.62Trending at AU $32.82
About this product
- DescriptionThis book explores the dynamics and vibration properties of gearboxes, with a focus on geared rotor systems. It discusses mechanical theories, finite-element based simulations, experimental measurements and vibration signal processing techniques. It introduces the vibration-resonance calculation method for the geared rotor system in wind turbines and load sharing of the planetary gear train, and offers a method for calculating the vibrations of geared rotor systems under either internal excitations from gear sets or external loads transferred from wind loads. It also defines and elaborates on parameter optimization for planetary gear systems based on the torsional dynamics of wind-turbine geared rotor systems. Moreover, it describes experimental measurements of vibrations on the wind-turbine gearbox performed on the test rig and on site, and analyzes the vibration signals of different testing points, showing them in both time and frequency domains. Lastly, it lists the gear coupling frequencies and fault characteristic frequencies from the vibrations of the gearbox housing. The techlogies and results presented are valuable resources for use in dynamic design, vibration prediction and analysis of gearboxes and geared rotor systems in wind turbines as well as many other machines.
- Author(s)Hao Zhang,Jing Wei,Qingkai Han
- PublisherSpringer Verlag, Singapore
- Date of Publication27/09/2016
- Place of PublicationSingapore
- Country of PublicationSingapore
- ImprintSpringer Verlag, Singapore
- Content Note20 black & white illustrations, 68 colour illustrations, biography
- Weight432 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine11 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.