All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $60.69Trending at AU $73.28
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $48.86
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.21
- AU $25.01Trending at AU $27.39
About this product
- DescriptionLogistic problems can rarely be solved satisfyingly within one single scientific discipline. This cross-sectional character is taken into account by the Research Cluster for Dynamics in Logistics with a combination of ecomical, information and production technical and enterprise-oriented research approaches. In doing so, the interdisciplinary cooperation between university, research institutes and enterprises for the solution of logistic problems is encouraged. This book comprises the edited proceedings of the first International Conference on Dynamics in Logistics LDIC 2007. The scope of the conference was concerned with the identification, analysis, and description of the dynamics of logistic processes and networks. The spectrum reached from the planning and modelling of processes over invative methods like automous control and kwledge management to the new techlogies provided by radio frequency identification, mobile communication, and networking. Two invited papers and of 42 contributed papers on various subjects give an state-of-art overview on dynamics in logistics. They include routing in dynamic logistic networks, RFID in logistics and manufacturing networks, supply chain control policies, sustainable collaboration, kwledge management and service models in logistics, container logistics, automous control in logistics, and logistic process modelling.
- Author BiographyHans-Dietrich Haasis is full professor for Business Administration, Production Management and Industrial Economics at the University of Bremen and chairman of Business Administration, Production-Management and Industrial Economics, University of Bremen, and director of the ISL - Institute of Shipping Economics and Logistics, Bremen. He held lectures at the Ecole Nationale Superieure de Petrole et des Moteurs, Paris Rueil-Malmaison, at the University Eichstatt-Ingolstadt, and at the Private University Witten-Herdecke. He also was invited to give lectures at the St. Petersburg State University of Economics and Finance, and the Technical University of Changcha, China. Hans-Jorg Kreowski is professor for Theoretical Computer Science at the University of Bremen. His main research topics are graph transformation, formal modelling and their applications in computer science and logistics. He (co)-authored and (co)-edited 15 books and published more than 120 scientific papers. Bernd Scholz-Reiter was founder and head of the Fraunhofer Application Center for Logistics Systems Planning and Information Systems at Cottbus. Since November 2000 he is a full professor and chair holder of the chair of Planning and Control of Production Systems (PSPS) at the University of Bremen where he also serves as director of the Bremen Institute of Industrial Technology and Applied Work Science (BIBA). He was initiator and vice-speaker of the research group on Autonomous Control of Logistic Processes, speaker of the Bremen Research Cluster for Dynamics in Logistics as well as speaker of the International Graduate School for Dynamics in Logistics. Scholz-Reiter is an ordinary member of the Berlin-Brandenburg Academy of Sciences and Humanities, an ordinary member of acatech, the Council for Engineering Sciences at the Union of the German Academies of Sciences and Humanities; BESIDE OTHER NATIONAL MEMBERSHIIPS he is a member of CIRP, the International Institution for Production Engineering Research, a fellow of the European Academy of Industrial Management (AIM) and an Advisory Board member of the Schlesinger Laboratory at TECHNION - Israel Institute of Technology, Haifa, Israel, as well as a member of the Scientific Advisory Board of the German Logistics Association (BVL). Professor Scholz-Reiter serves as vice president of the German Research Foundation (Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft, DFG). He is editor of the professional journals Industrie-Management and PPS-Management and member of the editorial board of the scientific International Journal Production Planning & Control. He is author and co-author of more than 250 scientific publications.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication02/06/2008
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight1890 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Edited byBernd Scholz-Reiter,Hans-Dietrich Haasis,Hans-Jorg Kreowski
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.