All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.09
- AU $32.49Trending at AU $38.03
- AU $28.56Trending at AU $29.47
- AU $11.66Trending at AU $14.91
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $30.57
- AU $30.99Trending at AU $39.95
- AU $11.25Trending at AU $14.82
About this product
- DescriptionThe potential threat posed by Leonid meteoroids to orbiting spacecraft over the next several years calls for new dynamic mitigation strategies to assist the satellite community in reducing the danger to its vehicles. This book offers deliberate dynamic mitigation strategies to complement the traditional shielding strategies, providing mission operators ways to decrease the danger. Five different attitude control and orbit maeuvering options are examined in detail. The information is presented in algorithmic form to allow technically competent, but meteoroid inexperienced, operators to easily understand the phemena, assess the danger, and implement procedures. Although general in scope, the book emphasizes the Leonid meteor events in the 1998-2002 timeframe.
- Author(s)Glenn E. Peterson
- PublisherAerospace Press
- Date of Publication30/09/1999
- SubjectAstronomy, Space & Time
- Place of PublicationEl Segundo
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAerospace Press
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Height230 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.