All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.09
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $170.17
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.55
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.59
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.99
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.38
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.54
About this product
- DescriptionAddresses various aspects of human nutrition, drawing its basic ideas from those of Rudolf Steiner. This book includes sections on the history and purpose of nutrition, smell and taste, rhythm and temperature, raw and cooked foods, nutrition and spiritual life, and community building through nutrition.
- Author BiographyDr Gerhard Schmidt was a nutrition expert who led the Nutrition and Agriculture Section of the Goetheanum from 1963 until his retirement in 1970.
- Author(s)Gerhard Schmidt
- Date of Publication01/12/1980
- SubjectPopular Culture & Media: General Interest
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date20/10/2003
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Translated byG.F. Karnow
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.