Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.09
- AU $166.95Trending at AU $170.17
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.55
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.59
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.99
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.38
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.54
About this product
- DescriptionThis book examines how dependent development and struggles for power within and outside the state apparatus led to formation of alliances with imperial powers and how the latter used these alliances to manipulate political development in Afghanistan to their own advantage.
- Author BiographyHAFIZULLAH EMADI is Director of the Board of Directors for the First Micro-Finance Bank Ltd, Afghanistan.
- Author(s)Hafizullah Emadi
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication18/10/2010
- SubjectSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight406 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edition Statement1st ed. 2010
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.