All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA second, revised edition of the practical and down-to-earth 'survival' guide, which gives advice and suggestions for parents who find bringing up a dyslexic child both frustrating and worrying. Strategies are suggested for coping in a positive way with the problems of the dyslexic at home and at school.
- Author(s)Christine Ostler
- PublisherAmmonite Books
- Date of Publication01/05/1999
- SubjectPregnancy & Parenting
- Place of PublicationGodalming
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAmmonite Books
- Out-of-print date22/12/2011
- Content Note10ill.7d.
- Height210 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $86.07
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $23.02
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.16
- AU $26.15Trending at AU $26.53
- AU $35.37Trending at AU $37.50
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.93
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.