All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.78
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $73.15
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.45
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $45.02
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.32
- AU $46.38Trending at AU $48.26
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.26
About this product
- DescriptionThis book focuses on realistic strategies for n-specialists to use when working with pupils who have dyslexia. It offers detailed, practical guidance on defining and identifying dyslexia, dyslexia in the early and middle years and at secondary school, and worked examples of IEPs. It also discusses providing effective support for the literacy and numeracy hours, raising self-esteem, and working with parents and voluntary organizations. In addition, the authors cover using checklists and assessments, choosing suitable programs and resources, and useful addresses and books. Teachers and teaching assistants in mainstream classrooms and parents wanting to help their children will find this book invaluable.
- Author BiographyBarbara Riddick is Senior Lecturer in the School of Education at the University of Sunderland and a practicing clinical psychologist with children with learning difficulties. Judith Wolfe taught for many years in mainstream schools with particular responsibility for children with special needs. David Lumsdon is an educational psychologist in Northumberland and coordinates the county's courses on specific learning difficulties.
- Author(s)Barbara Riddick,David Lumsdon,Judith Wolfe
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication01/01/2002
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintDavid Fulton Publishers Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight476 g
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.