All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $69.30Trending at AU $126.46
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $9.95
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.55
- AU $36.19Trending at AU $38.17
About this product
- DescriptionDyslexia research has been proceeding by quantum leaps. Great advances have been made in the past few years, and while many unanswered questions remain, we netheless do kw a great deal about the causes and nature of the condition, and how teachers should treat it. This book, by two of Europe's leading experts, gathers together a vast amount of recent international research on the causes and remediation of dyslexia, and presents a cognitive model of the rmal reading process and a process-analytic diagstic model. Much of this material appears in English for the first time.
- Author BiographyTorleiv Hoien is a professor and the Director of the Norwegian Dyslexia Foundation. Books that he has co-authored together with Ingvar Lundberg have been standard textbooks throughout the Nordic countries, and their articles have appeared in leading international journals. Ingvar Lundberg is a professor at the University of Gothenburg, Sweden. Books that he has co-authored together with Torleiv Hoien have been standard textbooks throughout the Nordic countries, and their articles have appeared in leading international journals.
- Author(s)Ingvar Lundberg,Torleiv Hoien
- Date of Publication05/12/2010
- Series TitleNeuropsychology and Cognition
- Series Part/Volume Number18
- Place of PublicationDordrecht
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- Content Note4 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight391 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement1st ed. Softcover of orig. ed. 2000
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.