All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis practical book provides teachers with techniques and suggestions to help dyslexic pupils. Written by a team of experienced practitioners who work in a specialist school, it offers clear guidance and tried and tested strategies to help those who need support in this area. The book addresses reading and spelling difficulties and also other aspects of pupils' learning difficulties, including: accessing the curriculum; dyspraxia and motor development problems; learning mathematics; the use of ICT; developing phological coding; and understanding dyslexics' behaviour. Teachers and teaching assistants working in specialist and mainstream primary and secondary schools should find the book useful. It is also relevant to those doing specialist courses in dyslexia.
- Author BiographyMichael Thomson is Principal of East Court School Ramsgate, a specialist school for dyslexic pupils.
- Author(s)Michael Thomson
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication27/02/2003
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleResource Materials for Teachers
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintDavid Fulton Publishers Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight317 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.88Trending at AU $87.94
- AU $28.12Trending at AU $33.15
- AU $17.71Trending at AU $20.35
- AU $34.88Trending at AU $36.66
- AU $41.99Trending at AU $44.93
- AU $49.12Trending at AU $65.12
- AU $15.91Trending at AU $22.03
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.