All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $73.59
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.11
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.05
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.87
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.29
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.89
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.02
About this product
- DescriptionThis practical guide will help busy teachers and learning support staff present the design techlogy curriculum in a way that will make it accessible to dyslexic pupils and create a more flexible and positive learning environment. Drawing upon her experience as a designer, teacher and mother of two dyslexic children, and also as a dyslexic learner herself, the author: * dispels myths about the difficulties faced by dyslexic learners * explains the variety of learning difficulties that they experience * highlights the help that they need to access their potential * gives an insight into issues relating to craft and design * offers flexible strategies and solutions that can be used in the classroom or workshop.
- Author BiographyFrances Ranaldi la a secondary school teacher of Design Technology and a qualified designer with a personal insight into dyslexia.
- Author(s)Frances Ranaldi
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication20/11/2003
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintDavid Fulton Publishers Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight136 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine6 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.