All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.86
- AU $69.30Trending at AU $126.46
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $10.41
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.55
About this product
- DescriptionLearning difficulties are slowly being specified and recognised, and medical and educational help developed. To get this help for your child you need to kw how to make the system work for you. Maria Chivers draws on expert kwledge to show how you can make this happen. This guide takes you step-by-step through diagsis, treatment, education and into career options. Up-to-the-minute facts and practical advice enable you to pinpoint exactly what is wrong with your child, communicate with teachers, assess your childs rights and choose the right education. Many learning difficulties, once identified, can be overcome. If your child has, or you suspect they might have, learning difficulties, this essential guide gives you the facts you need to take action.
- Author BiographyMaria Chivers founded the Swindon Dyslexia Centre in 1991. The centre employs a staff of teaching specialists, psychologists and other therapists. Its work has been featured on radio and television, including The Learning Curve. Maria is the author of four books on the subject of Dyslexia and other learning difficulties. She writes regularly about the subject and gives lectures. Maria is passionate about dyslexia and, as she puts it, is dedicated to raising awareness of dyslexia. Maria Chivers lives in Swindon with her husband, who is a retired police officer, and their two children, both of whom are dyslexics. Maria is dyslexic and dyspraxic.
- Author(s)Maria Chivers
- Date of Publication01/10/2011
- SubjectCoping with Problems & Illness
- Place of PublicationPeterborough
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight344 g
- Width195 mm
- Height205 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementRevised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.