Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $12.94+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- Descriptionaeo Extensively re--written and updated, ensuring it remains the leading text in the field. aeo Reviews research on the cognitive deficits of dyslexia and the evidence concerning its biological basis. aeo Represents the only single authored book that offers a cognitive perspective on dyslexia.
- Author BiographyMargaret J. Snowling is Professor of Psychology at the University of York. Widely recognised as an expert in the field of developmental disorders, particularly in childrena s reading, speech and language difficulties, she is a qualified Clinical Psychologist and was Principal of the National Hospitals College of Speech Sciences until 1992.
- Author(s)Margaret J. Snowling
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication30/09/2000
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBlackwell Publishers
- Content Note20
- Weight374 g
- Width155 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.83Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.11
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $102.82
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $84.79
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $44.69
- AU $46.32Trending at AU $47.88
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $83.60
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.