All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDevelop the understanding and clinical reasoning skills you'll need to confidently manage dysphagia in professional practice! This logically organized, evidence-based resource reflects the latest advancements in dysphagia in an approachable, student-friendly manner to help you master the clinical evaluation and diagstic decision-making processes. Realistic case scenarios, detailed review questions, and up-to-date coverage of current testing procedures and issues in pediatric development prepare you for the conditions you'll face in the clinical setting and provide an unparalleled foundation for professional success.
- Author(s)Michael A. Crary,Michael E. Groher
- PublisherElsevier - Health Sciences Division
- Date of Publication31/07/2015
- SubjectMedicine: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationSt Louis
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content NoteApprox. 240 illustrations
- Edition Statement2nd edition
Save on Textbooks
- AU $65.50Trending at AU $75.22
- AU $143.50Trending at AU $152.67
- AU $44.92Trending at AU $56.19
- AU $28.56Trending at AU $29.58
- AU $20.94Trending at AU $25.80
- AU $32.43Trending at AU $39.06
- AU $20.25Trending at AU $22.04
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.