All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $17.87Trending at AU $22.34
- AU $43.34Trending at AU $45.02
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $37.57
- AU $25.64Trending at AU $34.55
- AU $36.24Trending at AU $40.57
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $80.34
- AU $48.62Trending at AU $54.02
About this product
- DescriptionThe provision of services on the Internet has expanded the field of e-banking to reach all major banks around the world. E-Banking Management: Issues, Solutions, and Strategies focuses on human, operational, managerial, and strategic organizational issues in e-banking. A cutting-edge reference source written by a collaboration of international experts, this book provides new theoretical constructs currently underpinning research and practices within the field. In addition, this Premier Reference Source covers significant key elements, relevant perspectives and ideas, and leading theories involving the field of e-banking management.
- Author BiographySteve Clarke received a BSc in Economics from The University of Kingston Upon Hull, an MBA from the Putteridge Bury Management Centre, The University of Luton, and a PhD in human centred approaches to information systems development from Brunel University � all in the United Kingdom. He is Professor of Information Systems in the University of Hull Business School. Steve has extensive experience in management systems and information systems consultancy and research, focusing primarily on the identification and satisfaction of user needs and issues connected with knowledge management. His research interests include: social theory and information systems practice; strategic planning; and the impact of user involvement in the development of management systems. Major current research is focused on approaches informed by critical social theory.
- Author(s)Mahmood Shah,Steve Clarke
- PublisherIGI Global
- Date of Publication15/05/2009
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationHershey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintInformation Science Reference
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight756 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.