Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.52
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.39
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.94
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $79.81
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.14
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.09
- AU $17.07Trending at AU $23.44
About this product
- DescriptionProfiling Smart Development: A thorough comparative empirical review of real and best e-Development policies and practices towards the Kwledge Ecomy. Based on the analysis of policies, practices and empirical development case studies, this book provides a methodology for matching development stage and development strategy, identifying best and real policies and practices for the most appropriate use of information and communication techlogies (ICT) and kwledge to foster invation and entrepreneurship and trigger, catalyze and accelerate sustainable development.
- Author BiographyAuthor Elias G. Carayannis: Elias G. Carayannis is Full Professor of Science, Technology, Innovation and Entrepreneurship; co-Founder and co-Director of the Global and Entrepreneurial Finance Research Institute (GEFRI); and Director of Research on Science, Technology, Innovation and Entrepreneurship, European Union Research Center (EURC) at the School of Business of the George Washington University in Washington, DC, USA. He can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Author(s)Caroline Sipp,Elias Carayannis
- PublisherPalgrave USA
- Date of Publication15/12/2005
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationGordonsville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight490 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.